Here are just a few ways to start identifying how you and your organization could benefit from improved energy management:
- Complete a free profile online to determine how well you personally manage your energy - and how well you set an example in your organization.
- Download a copy of the business case for managing organizational energy and identify opportunities for your organization. Contact us and request a reprint of our Harvard Business Review article on "The Making of a Corporate Athlete" for additional insights.
- Consider completing a team profile with your direct reports to identify strengths to build on and challenges to improve.
- Consider inviting the Human Performance Institute Canada to conduct an in-house briefing with your senior team. You'll discover what leading organizations are doing to develop Corporate Athletes and cultivate better energy management practices. Briefings can be delievered in conjunction with the team profile to provide timely and relevant data for discussion together.
- Determine what measures would work best for evaluating the impact an energy management programs or coaching, and projected ROI based on those measures.
Questions to consider:
As illustrated in the report on managing organizational enegy, the impact of energy management in an organization supports or
weakens your bottom line in a number of ways. Although the way each organization
quantifies and measures success (ROI) is unique, the following questions will help you to
assess the potential impact in your organization:
- What is the financial impact of attracting or retaining just one key executive in your
organization (consider cost of executive search fees, cultural impact, etc.)
- What is the financial impact of winning or losing a key sales opportunity?
- What is the financial gain of a single breakthrough idea, stimulated by enhanced
mental focus that revolutionizes your company or industry?
- What would the productivity impact be if everyone sustained their physical energy
throughout the day?
- What impact would aligning the personal values of all employees with the values of
your organization have?
- What is the bottom-line impact if you were able to increase employee engagement
and performance by just 1%?
For additional information on building your own business case, please contact us.
VIEW SERVICES WE PROVIDE...